Learn to make some pretty single-use soaps for your guests!
You Will Need:
- Fabric Flowers or Fabric Flower Petals
- Melt & Pour Soap Base (Your Choice)
- Bath & Body Safe Fragrance
- Soap Colorant (Optional)
- Cookie Sheet
- Microwave Safe Measuring Cup
1. Melt your soap base in the microwave (see Melt & Pour Soap Instructions), add your fragrance, and colorant if desired. While your soap is melting, prepare your flower petals. If you are using fabric flowers, cut the individual petals off using scissors.
2. Using something such as tweezers, dip the petals into the melted soap base. Allow most of the excess soap to drip off of the petal, and then lay the petal on a cookie sheet to cool. Repeat the process until you have your desired amount of petal soaps.
3. Once the petals are completely cool, remove them from the cookie sheet and place the soaps in something such as a decorative basket next to the sink for your guests.
These petal soaps are perfect for get-togethers. Each petal can be used to scrub the grime off of dirty hands, and can be discarded after use, so that each guest can use their own personal soap. Plus, they add beauty to any bathroom decor.
Leave a Reply